Position: Structural Engineer
Keystone Structural Solutions (KSS) has expanded our client base and workload and is in the need of an experienced structural engineer. Requirements and responsibilities include:
• Five or more years of experience, PE preferred.
• Responsible for structural design of assigned projects.
• Demonstrated competency in the design and detailing of steel, wood, concrete and masonry structures.
• Oversee Cad draftsman to prepare construction documents in both AutoCAD and Revit.
• Attend meetings and interface with clients.
• Proficiency with structural software such as Ram Steel, Enercalc, Staad, etc.
• Coordinate with other engineering disciplines.